Følgere

søndag 4. november 2012

Who does'nt like shoes....

Hello sweethearts!!!

I love shoes <3

Pink, red, white, black, purple, yellowleopard, zebra, high heels, lower heels...


These ones are very nice with a mini dress, jeans..... i've got them :D





I buyed these one from the USA, they are so sexy!! but i lost weight and now their too big for me =( Doh!!
I dind'nt use them! shame on me, Lol!




For the winter here in Norway i think these are nice, their not too high and not too low. Perfekt! =)




SEXY, SEXY, SEXY! or what??? i would love to have them all <3



Hehe, i wanted to buy the boots, but in sted of me..guess who bayed them?? My mother :P and their really beautifull :)




Does anyone have these sexy boots??? what do you think of them?? ^^




Hairy ones! LoL :p But i like them :$




Ho, ho, ho! look at these ones... very spesiall kind of shoes :P




Does anyone know where i could buy this one??? haha... imagine these shoes with a sexy and elegant dress! <3 beautifull <3



Well girlz, hope to hear from you :$
Have a good one and see u soon <3 <3 <3


xoxo Miss pinky <3
















Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar